Music is something that brings us together, and yet, despite that, we still don't know much about the artists behind the music.
So our goal is to provide you more about artists we love and support by providing you some insight into who they are (beyond what you see on social media).
These answers are from @jaeighgallagher.
Alright, let's get into it : )
1. Morning or night person?
Night person. People affect my core and drain my energy ha. Vampire for sure.
2. What makes you angry?
Judgmental people for sure, you can live your life how you want but I want to live my own by my own terms and conditions.
3. Favourite music creator?
Ariana Grande for sure, she’s the reason I started looking into making music full time and on my own.
4. Best piece of advice you ever received?
“Take things slow, it’ll come in time” this was something that carried through multiple lanes in my life. On my fitness journey, my music journey, etc.
5. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet for sure, I’ve got a big sweet tooth.
6. What makes you smile the most?
When other people are happy!!! Especially if I caused it.
7. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
I’m a horror fanatic
8. What are three things you can’t live without?
Music, notebook and a writing utensil.
9. Window or aisle seat?
Honestly aisle, not sure I’d be able to look out the window lol!
10. How would you define yourself in three words?
Dedicated, introverted and talented.
11. Favourite piece of clothing you own?
Hoodies for sure
12. Biggest pet peeve?
Being touched lol, don’t touch me!!!
13. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them?
Facial expressions and body language.
14. What's heavily played on your music playlist right now?
Angsty punk music, it helps motivate myself to kick my butt into gear.
15. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Never guilty of anything lol.
16. What book did you most recently finish?
The quickie-James Patterson. Definitely recommend it.
17. How do you start your day off?
Clean up my place, take a shower..if I work I restart my computer and get it ready for the day, do a quick bit of yoga and some exercises, eat breakfast.
18. What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas. I’m not religious but the spirit makes me sooo happy.
19. Besides your phone or wallet, what is an item you must have with with you at all times?
Gum. For my anxiety or just for a snack.
20. If you were not working in the music industry, what would you be doing?
I’m still working to be able to venture off into music full time! Working at home right now in call service!
21. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of travelling to?
22. Favourite food?
23. What’s a movie that made you cry?
A walk to remember
24. What’s a superpower you wish you had?
The ability to read minds.
25. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
Working a 9-5 🙃
26. What’s your favourite cocktail?
I don't drink often, couldn’t say
27. Favourite colour?
Purple all shades
28. Do you like surprises?
No. I like to be aware of all ongoing events or going ons.
29. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way?
Even if you work hard, some dreams just don’t come true. Some people have to work 10x harder than others to get a single chance.
30. What’s something you’re tired of?
Obstacles! Every path I go there’s an obstacle and I want for one day something to go smoothly.
31. What did you want to do with your life at age 10?
Be a scientist
32. Winter or summer?
Winter or fall
33. Favourite word?
34. Who do you text the most?
Currently just my boyfriend and adoptive sister ha.
35. Who is your hero?
Myself, I’ve been through a lot and I still wake up everyday and kick a*s
36. What was your favourite subject in high school?
37. Describe your style in one word.
A mix of Enid and Wednesday. (You might need to look that up lol.)
38. Is your bed made right now?
Is that you mom 👀
39. Have you ever written a song for someone?
Yes, it was an angry song that I recorded but haven’t released.
40. If you could be transformed into one animal, which one would you choose?
An owl for sure, they seem so ethereal and magical.
41. What is your hidden talent?
Flipping my eyelids inside out
42. How do you usually answer the telephone?
I don’t answer the phone often ha, I’m a text savvy person for sure. But when I do unless I don’t know the number I say “McDonald’s, this is Ronald speaking.”
43. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
A person who finds out they’re royalty and has to rule an entire kingdom alone.
44. Have you ever moved cross country?
Soon, very soon
45. Would your 12 year old self think you are cool?
They would laugh in my face
46. Would you ever skydive?
47. Do you correct other people’s grammar?
Always and then I go and make a mistake and correct myself ha
48. Do you have any tattoos?
49. Cats or dogs?
50. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
In the morning.
51. Would you rather fly or have super strength?
Fly. Strength would be the better choice if it was mentally lol.
52. Would you rather travel to the past or to the future?
The future to see if my dreams come to fruition.
53. Do you prefer social time or alone time?
Alone time unless it’s social events for my music or family events.
54. Are you more of a thinker or a doer?
Thinker, I procrastinate soooo much.
55. Learn by watching or learn by doing?
Learn by watching and then doing unless it’s fast paced then just by doing.
56. A night in or a night out?
57. Do you kill bugs you find inside or take them outside?
Anything but roaches would get taken outside, luckily I’ve never seen a roach.
58. Fresh food or fried food?
Fresh when I’m not depressed!🙂
59. Are you more cautious or bold?
I’d say I’m cautiously bold, I think before I do.
60. Do you have your own Netflix account, or do you use somebody else’s?
My own, everyone uses mine🤣
61. What is your last google search?
62. What are the least-likely three words someone would use to describe you?
Bum, lazy, Neanderthal. I’m very intelligent and hardworking! Sorry all of my answers seem so negative haha! I promise I’m an optimist.
63. What non-existent job do you wish existed?
Someone to give high fives when we’re sad, daily.
64. What object do you misplace or lose the most?
My phone, my mind, if my head wasn’t attached that’d be lost too.
65. What quote resonates with you the most?
"If you can breathe, you can stand. If you can stand, you can walk. If you can walk, you can run. If you can run, you can fight."
66. What do you think is the key to living a good life?
Support, constructive criticism, communication, compassion and comprehension.
67. What stranger do you still think about sometimes?
The Santa clause who told me I was going to do big things as I was the only child to ask for something for everyone in my family and not myself.
68. What is the kindest thing someone ever did for you?
The kindest thing that’s ever been done for me is when someone told me “Be your own support system.” After hearing that I took a step back and realised when people don’t need you, they disappear… so when you need someone they aren’t there. But on a positive note, you should be your biggest fan as well as your biggest supporter if you have other supporters, great! But support can be fickle so be strong for yourself.
69. What do you think people misunderstand about you?
People think I’m not doing anything with myself which is heartbreaking but I take that with a grain of rice. After three months my debut single has hit 13k! So I know I’m going somewhere.✨On top of creating music, I have a full time ‘work at home’ job (which is very hard, I know standing all day is just as torturous). So in my eyes I’m doing a lot with myself!
70. How do you want loved ones to remember you?
As the giving, caring and loving one. As the one who would drop everything for any and everyone.
71. What do you usually wear while working?
I work at home so I wear a long sleeve tee or a hoodie and my Ariana grande throw blanket covers my bottom half haha.
72. Diamonds or pearls?
Amethyst, my birth stone!!!
73.Favorite holiday movie?
Nightmare before Christmas 🎅
Thank you Jaeigh for answering these questions. You had some really great answers. Many funny. Many insightful. So thank YOU! And for you beautiful musician reading this... we'd love to see your answers too!!